GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT AND PRESENTATION
1. Research work can be of various form ranging from clinical trials, surveys, audits, retrospective studies, case reports, laboratory experiments, literature review or other forms of unpublished original work.
2. Abstract MUST contain Title, Background (Introduction, Objectives/Aims), Methods, Results and Conclusion.
3. Abstract MUST be written in complete sentences using past tense, active verbs and third person. Abbreviation should be avoided.
4. Abstract should not include any citations of literature.
5. Abstract submission can either be for poster or oral competition.
6. Abstract submission must be in English.
7. No limits imposed to the number of abstract submitted by individuals however each research can have only a maximum of 6 authors.
8. Upon submission, abstract will be reviewed by a committee and participants will be notified if their abstracts are selected at least two weeks prior to the summit, giving participants time to prepare for a presentation during the summit.
9. Shortlisted participants need to purchase the summit ticket in order to present them.
10. Deadline for submission is has been extended to 6th June 2016!
1. For poster presentation, posters must be printed in A1 size.
2. Participants must present their abstract during the summit to the delegates and judges.
3. Participants are given 7 minutes to present their work (poster/ oral presentation) to judges.
4. Results will be announced during the summit and prizes and certificates will be awarded to the top 3 winners in both the oral and poster category.